Harris Hill are excited to be working with a wonderful children's medical charity, who are looking for a part-time Community Fundraiser working 21 hours a week. Covering the East of England region, your focus will be on building and developing support within the local community to increase the charity's reputation and income.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and developing relationships with local individuals and groups to increase community support for the charity
- Organisation, development and delivery of third-party events
- Recruitment and management of volunteers
- Working with the Community Fundraising Manager to develop an effective community fundraising strategy
- Identifying, researching and developing potential fundraising opportunities
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience of community fundraising
- Be prepared to travel throughout the region
- Have demonstrable experience of recruiting and working with volunteers
- Have proven experience of building, developing and managing strong working relationships
- Have excellent interpersonal and networking skills
If you have these skills, then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.