Our client is a Top 30 University in the UK and is ranked in the top 200 in the World. Based in Egham, they have excellent transport links and are easily accessible within 40 minutes from Waterloo or by excellent road links from the M25/M4/M3. They have free parking on site.
As Head of Admissions and Applicant services, you'll be responsible for the development and delivery of a highly effective admissions and applicant service function, one that is responsive to the evolving needs of identified target audiences, and grounded in the principles of customer service excellence.
Engaging, innovative and a strong leader, you will have an excellent understanding of UCAS admissions processes and compliance requirements and how these impact on conversion and enrolment. You'll also be well versed in government policies on the admissions process and regulatory frameworks that govern fair admissions.
This role operates within a larger Marketing and Communications directorate. To be successful, you must have a collaborative approach, a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
The Head of Admissions and Applicant Services will require the following experience:
- Previous demonstrable experience as an Admissions Manager or above having managed more than two recruitment cycles
- Evidence of a sound understanding of government policies on admissions processes and the regulatory frameworks that govern fair admissions and how these impact on recruitment
- evidence of understanding UCAS processes and of compliance requirements in the admission of international students, and how these impact on conversion and enrolments
- Previous experience of managing teams, resources and projects are essential. Experience of creating a collaborative culture with excellent process management is essential
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships are essential with evidence of delivering customer service of the highest standards to a range of stakeholder groups
£42,926 to £50,811 per annum - including London Allowance