Direct Marketing Manager- Charity
Our client is a leading mental health charity in the UK.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and lead intergrated direct marketing campaigns and projects across digital and offline channels.
- Develop and deliver donor engagement strategies that optimise income generation across multiple channels.
- Manage external suppliers and agencies and negotiate contracts.
- Analyse and interpret data trends to inform current and future strategies.
- Ensure all activities implement are inline with GDPR.
- Identify and develop new audiences to develop new income streams.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of 5 direct reports.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience.
- Experience leading integrated campaigns including digital and offline channels.
- Experience of managing external suppliers and agencies.
- In-depth knowledge of fundraising regulations.
- Proven budget management skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site parking.
- Season ticket loans.
- Health-care Cash-plan.