Legacy Fundraising Executive
Job Title: Legacy Fundraising Executive
Location: London NW
Our client is a health charity which provides exemplary standards of care to patients in their state of the art facilities. They are seeking a Legacy fundraising executive who will be responsible for the development, implementation, day-to-day management, evaluation and delivery of the legacy fundraising programme. Based within the Philanthropy & Partnerships department, the team‘s role is to generate funding and awareness for the work of the health charity.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop the legacy strategy to increase legators and legacy income
- Work with the team to maximise opportunities from other income streams
- Provide a high level of customer care when communicating with key stakeholders
- Assist with internal and external research to identify and develop potential prospects
- Use Raiser’s Edge to ensure all relationship and gift information is recorded accurately
The successful candidate will be confident in building strong working relationships both internally and externally. You will possess an organised, methodical approach to your work with exceptional attention to detail.
If you are interested to apply for the role, please do so without delay by sending your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com quoting reference JO1662.