We work in partnership with people with a learning disability, and all our services support people to live life as they choose. Everyone wants a purposeful job - to do something really meaningful. At Mencap, we can give you that. You’ll have opportunities to develop as a person, colleague, leader and activist. We want to make you feel inspired to reach your potential.
Our work includes;
- providing high-quality, flexible services that allow people to live as independently as possible in a place they choose
- providing advice through our help lines and web sites
- campaigning for the changes that people with a learning disability want
Royal Mencap Society is looking to recruit a Network Manager to join a busy team managing relationships with over 300 affiliated partners. The role is London based with travel to Peterborough and Network organisations around the country. Candidates based outside London are encouraged to apply and will be considered on the basis that they are willing to travel to London on a frequent basis. This is on a fixed term contract covering maternity leave for 9-12 months.
Royal Mencap Society (RMS) has a membership network of over 300 local learning disability organisations. Many of these organisations have worked with RMS for 70 years, with its aim to achieve a shared vision of a world where people with a learning disability are valued equally, listened to and included society.
The Network Manager will be responsible for providing the central support function for RMS’ network of local organisations. This will include oversight and management of the Network Office, support helpline and the Your Network Online portal. The role will be responsible for embedding and developing these functions both externally and internally to support the development of collaborative activity to achieve our Big Plan.
The successful candidate will continue to manage a high quality Network Office with systems and processes that provide an excellent customer service to organisations within the network; establishing principles to track progress and ensure high quality. This will include effective signposting, information and advice, management of all membership questions and processing, (including the affiliation process), effective communications and oversight and promotion of network events. As part of leading the Network Office support function the Network Manager will support revision and ongoing implementation of agreements between RMS and the network; facilitating consultation.
There are 5 key areas of focus:
- Manager of People
- Manager of Stakeholders
- Data and Knowledge Leader
- Leader of Change
- Driver of collaborative ways of working
You will be responsible for supporting development and execution of a plan for growing engagement and increasing numbers and reach of the network office and online portal to meet the needs of RMS collaboration goals.
If you feel you will be the best Network Manager, please apply using your CV and cover letter.
We believe that all employees are amazing and we wouldn't be able to achieve what we do without them. Here are just some of the ways we would value and invest in you.
- 24 days’ holiday (exclusive of Bank holidays) increasing to 27 days’ with long service plus the ability to buy up to another 10 days via our HolidayPlus scheme*
- Amazing Induction from day 1
- Access to award winning training and development
- Service related sick pay when 6-month probation is completed
- Eligibility to join Mencap Pension Plan where Mencap matches contributions upto 5% on a salary sacrifice basis meaning NI savings*
- Membership of Mencap Pension Plan to include up to 3 times salary death in service life cover AND Income Protection of 50% salary to be triggered at 26 weeks of long term sickness*
- Tax free child care vouchers via salary sacrifice scheme for working parents
- Loans for bikes, computers and phones when you have been with us for 6 months
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Mencapextras
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Quarterly award scheme and recognition at every 5 years through our YouRock program
*T&C's apply based on contract
More searches like this
- Campaigning Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)