Head of Grants Operations
Job Title: Head of Grants Operations
Hours: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £61K - £63K
We are working in partnership with an educational charity specialising in science and the promotion of scientific excellence and international collaboration. The charity is now seeking to appoint a Head of Grants Operations who will lead and be responsible for the charity’s grants programmes and ensure they are delivered to high standards and maintain good practice. In addition, you will manage the Grants Operations Team and ensure they adhere to internal governance requirements.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing staff and working across teams and departments and with external stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing a portfolio of grants programmes in a senior role
- Experience of developing and implementing policies and strategies, and improving business processes
- Experience of planning and managing projects
- Understanding of procedures and best practise in research funding
You will have exceptional communication skills and excellent influencing and negotiating skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP so please apply without delay by sending your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1666.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Operations & Service Delivery Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Policy & Research Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)