Senior Internal Communications
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Internal Communications professional has become available with a fantastic mental health organisation. In leading on employee engagement across the organisation, you will work with and report to the Chief Executive to develop and continue the implementation of an effective internal communications strategy.
The role will see you produce internal communications that enhance cross organisational understanding and employee morale while establishing a positive, empowering and enabling culture. You will achieve this through a plethora of activities:-
- Take the lead on ongoing development of intranet, working with digital and IT colleagues to perfect the appearance and usability
- Write, commission and edit creative content for the intranet
- Provide high level advice regarding employee engagement to the Chief Executive
- Co-ordinate a calendar of staff events, monthly lunch and learns informing staff of wider organisations work and bi-monthly staff briefings
This position will suit someone with experience as an internal or external communications manager or officer, who is confident working autonomously, with proven experience building relationships with colleagues of varying seniority. The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of proactively generating effective internal and/or external communications
- Possess excellent news sense, with the ability to identify positive storylines
- Be confident in working collaboratively with a diverse range of internal stakeholders
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to adapt content to suit differing audiences
This role is based in London, it is a Permanent Position, the salary is 37,390- 43,000 dependent on experience and the organisation offers great staff benefits.
For more details please email your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details! The role firmly closes Thursday 2nd May at 8.00am.