Affiliate Partnerships Manager
My client is based in London and an entirely independent organisation withing the Not for Profit and Charities sector, tackling consumer harm and making consumers as powerful as the organisations they deal with in their daily lives.
My client is the largest independent consumer organisation in the UK. Driving some of the biggest positive changes for consumers over the past 61 years.
The key responsibilities for this Affiliate Partnerships Manager roles are:
- Identifying the most promising opportunities for affiliate revenue (including "Where To Buy"), taking into account customer interest.
- Creating a project plan to implement affiliate relationships, working with all relevant parts of the organisation including product, technology, customer and content.
- Managing the implementation of new affiliate relationships, ensuring timely and high quality delivery
- Managing relationships with third party affiliate companies (e.g., retailers or intermediaries), including commercial terms (with legal) and technical integration (with technology)
- Working with our product, content and customer teams, defining and implementing a great customer experience for affiliate links to generate high click-through rates.
- Continuously scanning the market and content for further affiliate opportunities in areas not currently served
- Creating and disseminating regular reporting on affiliate performance
The successful Affiliate Partnerships Manager will have the following experience:
- Proven experience in developing and implementing initiatives. Reasonable understanding of project management principles
- Significant experience managing third party providers, including the commercial side. Experience with Affiliate providers a big plus
- Experience in working with product and technology teams to implement excellent online customer journeys
- Sound commercial awareness
- Excellent collaboration to effectively engage with stakeholders across the organisation
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative and pragmatic problem solving ability
This Affiliate Partnerships Manager will be based in the very trendy London office, the salary on offer here is up to £70,000 per annum with a fantastic benefits package.