Fundraising and Communications Officer
We are seeking a talented Fundraising and Communications Officer to join the City of London livery company and charity for the furnishings industry.
The Fundraising and Communications Officer will be based in offices situated a stone’s throw from Liverpool Street Station where this Charitable organisation prides itself on offering a warm and friendly working environment with an emphasis is on working as a collaborative, supportive unit to deliver objectives aimed at education, excellence and support within a diverse, creative and challenging industry.
The Fundraising and Communications Officer can expect a varied role with the opportunity to progress within the charity sector. You'll be supporting both the Marketing and Communications Manager and Head of Fundraising to achieve agreed objectives. This will include creating inspiring content for social media channels and press releases; overseeing the production and distribution of the monthly newsletters, taking the lead in producing corporate and charity updates and developing and maintaining the administrative requirements of the fundraising activities.
To qualify… Whether you are a Fundraising Officer / Fundraising Manager / Charity Fundraiser / Communications Manager / Communications Officer or similar we don’t mind, as long as you CV demonstrates:
- Experienced in fundraising and digital communications;
- An education to GCSE / A Level or equivalent in a relevant role;
- Proven experience of managing large and varied workloads, prioritising tasks where necessary;
- Excellent communication skills and can engage at all levels;
- The ability to undertake relevant research and disseminate information relating to a niche audience
To apply please submit your CV and a short cover letter outlining your suitability for the role below.
This is a great opportunity for someone ambitious, proactive and with strong relationship building skills to work as part of a small, passionate and talented team who love what they do and are great advocates of the charity's work. You will also receive generous annual leave, pension, season ticket loans and of course free tea and coffee in the office.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Marketing Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (East)
- PR & Communications Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Community Fundraising Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Corporate Fundraising Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (East)