Data Delivery Manager
Data Delivery Manager
Location: London or Chesterfield
Hours: full-time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £40,500 pa Chesterfield based - £43,500 London based pa + Benefits
Contract type: fixed term, 12 months
Closing date: 28th April 2019
Download the job description and person specification from our website at www.versusarthritis.org
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced deliver manager to take a leading role in converting our business data requirements into technological solutions. You will lead matrix management projects supported by analysts and will advance the team to deliver data and technology enabled business improvement.
About the role
This role is being established during a period of accelerated change and is a challenging but exciting opportunity to be involved in high impact business transformation in the charity. This is an opportunity to join our newly formed Digital, Technology and Data Directorate; the role however has a cross directorate strategic importance. You will be adept at turning business analysis into functioning technological solutions in support of our significantly evolving business needs. You will build, lead and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards, ensuring the team collaborate, communicate and focus effectively. You will facilitate continuous improvement for business data use and apply agile and lean tools and techniques. You will proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and deliver best value against constraints.
Your skills and experience will include:
• Over five years’ experience of delivering significant data transformation or emerging technology programmes or projects
• Excellent understanding of the principles of Enterprise Information Management and CRM, how technology is best applied to deliver matrix business and data requirements. Excellent understanding of user centric product design and analytics.
• Skilled in communicating effectively across organisational, business, architecture, technical and data boundaries, understanding the context. Able to advocate and communicate what a team does to create trust and authenticity. Can successfully react and respond to challenge.
• Experience of solving issues and unblocking problems. Drives teams and sets the pace, ensuring teams are working towards delivery commitments. Excellent management of data delivery teams and technology suppliers.
• Skilled in outcome focus. Able to challenge and improve disproportionate organisational processes where it impacts pace and performance. Able to identify what works best for the team and when to utilise certain processes. Understands that all steps in a process must add value. Able to influence and make positive changes to the organisation.
• Change and quality management skills / experience.
How to apply
To apply you MUST submit:
1. a concise, up-to-date CV
2. along with a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the job description and person specification available on our website
3. Please include where you’ve seen this role advertised
Email your completed application by 28 April 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
First interviews expected: 9th May 2019 at our Chesterfield office About us
Arthritis causes pain, fatigue and isolation for 17.8 million people in the UK every single day. It can impact on the ability to work, our relationships and take away our independence. We don’t accept this.
We are Versus Arthritis. We are volunteers, healthcare professionals, researchers and friends, all doing everything we can to push back against arthritis. We’re reaching out to everybody with the information and support they need, funding vital research and changing the way society sees arthritis. Together we’ll keep running, researching, inﬂuencing, volunteering, advising, chatting, baking, listening. We won’t stop until no-one has to tolerate living with the pain, fatigue and isolation of arthritis.
Join us and use your skills, knowledge, passion and energy to help us defy arthritis.
Read more about what we do, working for us and what we offer.
Promoting Equality in the workplace
Versus Arthritis is a Registered Charity No: 207711 and in Scotland No. SC041156