Senior Events and Partnerships Coordinator
Our client, a charity membership body based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Senior Events and Partnerships Coordinator for a 6 month contract.
This role will give you an exciting opportunity to work with a busy events team within a well-respected health think-tank and charity, gaining experience of planning and delivering conferences and events; working on our events programme which includes a mixture of pay-to-attend conferences, roundtable discussions, dinners and online events.
We'll expect you to work hard to support the team and you will be given responsibility for your own areas of work. You will act as project manager on all aspects of production, logistics and operations for a number of events across the portfolio. You will report to the Events and Partnerships Operations Manager and will work closely with other members of the events team in relevant aspects of event management and production.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within an event management role, with experience of financial budgeting and monitoring. You will have strong administration skills and the ability to work collaboratively across the team.
Please note, given the nature of the role, the post holder will be expected to occasionally work outside standard hours to facilitate the events. TOIL will be offered for these occasions.
Please apply with a WORD version of your CV and the relevant consultant will be in contact.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Operations & Service Delivery Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- PR & Communications Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Events Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)