Digital Marketing Executive
Based in remarkable Central London offices, this membership body is a commercially-focused not for profit and charities leader. They are perhaps the world's most forward-thinking professional membership body, and work across the globe to build their profession, contributing to a fairer and more transparent society. They have a remarkable reach across both professionals and students, who are among the worlds most qualified and highly-sought after.
Organisations worldwide trust their designation, and they work tireless to master emerging trends and legislation, contributing to their shape wherever appropriate.
Because of all this, they are able to create innovative, strategic-thinking professionals the fast-changing world needs.
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for powerful digital campaigns, helping to attract, engage, and inform the global community of current and prospective members. This includes:
- Preparing and delivering compelling copy for emails ensuring the highest level of quality and accuracy
- Building emails using templates in HTML and inline CSS
- Preparing post-deployment campaign reports and undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Developing and delivering e-CRM campaigns
Social Media -
- Preparing and delivering compelling copy and visuals for the content calendar ensuring the highest level of quality
- Ensuring the BAU content calendar is up to date and scheduled interventions are planned against that.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Liaising with wider marketing teams and local teams as directed to gather communication requirements and updating social media calendar accordingly
Supporting the Social Media Manager in the development of paid campaigns to drive global engagement, recruitment and retention of the student and member base
To be successful as the Digital Marketing Executive, you'll need:
- Social media and eCRM experience within a consumer digital marketing environment including an understanding of paid social media.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Basic HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Has strong verbal and written skills along with an impeccable eye for detail
- International experience and cultural awareness of dealing across multiple markets
Candidates at this organisation get to enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected and have a strong focus on creating value for their students and members.
If you'd like to join them, you might secure a permanent role paying up to £37,500 per annum.