SALARY: £29,000 p.a. Full time (Part time requests will be considered)
Citizens Advice Hounslow is a well-respected charity, operating in the London Borough of Hounslow. Thanks to our amazing team of staff and volunteers, we support around 8000 clients a year through our face to face, phone and digital services.
We are seeking an experienced Advice Supervisor to:
- Support and supervise advice sessions including general advice and initial assessments, in person and by phone (Adviceline)
- Have own casework.
- Supervise volunteers and paid advisers' work at generalist level
- Ensure high quality of advice is maintained at all times
- Take up research & campaign in accordance with the aims and principles of Citizens Advice
- Carry out any other duties including generalist work as and when required
For more information about the role please see the Job Description & Person Specification on our website via the Apply button.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 10:00am on Friday 3rd May 2019. Interview date Tuesday the 7th May 2019.
To apply, please send your CV with a supporting statements addressing the Person Specification.
We offer a range of employee benefits, including generous annual leave, pension contribution, and training and opportunities to continue your professional development.
We consider applications from all applicants who meet the person specification irrespective of sex, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, age, or disability.
More searches like this
- Campaigning Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Policy & Research Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Hounslow