Leap works with young people, giving them the skills to manage conflict in their own lives, reduce violence in their communities and help lead our society.
Delivery and Innovation Executive Support Officer
£24,650-£31,000 (depending on experience)
Full Time, Permanent
Location: Finsbury Park, N4
Ref: THI DIESO
Leap Confronting Conflict is looking for a highly efficient and organised administrator to provide excellent support across two teams - Delivery and Impact & Innovation. In this new role, you will be
responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining systems and processes to enhance and support programme design and delivery.
Key tasks include administrative support for the Director of Delivery and the Director of Impact and Innovation, co-ordination of all operational aspects of programme delivery with ownership and management of supporting systems, support to trainer and training administration and co-ordination of all operational safeguarding activity.
- A generous pension scheme with up to 8% employer contribution
- Flexible working with core hours between 10am – 4pm, Mon-Fri
- 25 days leave (pro-rata), rising to 26 days after 2 years and 1 additional day every year, to a maximum of 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme available
- Leap is conveniently located within a short walk from Finsbury Park tube and mainline railway station.
How to apply:
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the Apply button.
Closing date for applications: 5pm Tuesday 23rd April 2019
First Interviews: Friday 3rd May 2019
Second Interviews: Friday 10th May 2019
Ex-offenders are invited and encouraged to apply.
Leap Confronting Conflict are a London Living Wage Employer.