The client is a respected membership organisation in the Not for Profit and Charities sector based in London. Their memberships services aim to seek improve and maintain a high standard of knowledge and to unite all members of the profession.
Working on their newly acquired Sitecore CMS, the Web Editor will be responsible for:
- Proofing, editing, and creating engaging web content
- Bringing a level of internal technical expertise, responsible for minor troubleshooting, minimising the quantity of tickets that need raising to the digital agency
- Creating and editing image content using Photoshop
The successful Web Editor will have:
- Great experience of using Content Management Systems, Sitecore desirable
- Experience of web layout and design
- Capacity to write engaging content for specific audiences, buttressed with image content edited in-house
- Strong communication ability both written and oral
- Proofing ability
- Great time management
- Desirably, technical understanding of - for example - <div> tags and 301 redirects.
The candidate will help maintain an attractive and remarkably useful resource for a meaningful organisation, and earn up to £140 per day.