Digital Marketing Manager (Projects)
The client, based in London, are a well-established social enterprise organisation in the leisure and sport industry. Working with local boroughs, they deliver a variety of high quality yet affordable health and fitness centres. With impressive growth of late and further targets to reach, they've recently refocussed their efforts by creating a digital-specific team.
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Manager (Projects) is to work dynamically within the digital team, assisting BAU marketing and project development. Principle responsibilities include:
- Supporting with competitor analysis and user research activity
- Analyse and document business processes, understanding user requirements
- Support creation of user stories, test plans, and wireframes
- Champion Digital feedback meetings with the wider business and ensure appropriate follow-ups are made
- Make recommendations on improving user journeys through data-driven insights (Google Analytics and Hotjar, for example)
- Liaise with developers, IT, application support, and 3rd parties
- Budget and agency management experience
- Ensure enhancements are made and managed within defined sprint cycles
To be successful in the Digital Marketing Manager (Projects) role, among other things you'll need:
- Project management experience within a digital setting
- Capacity to galvanise workstreams across the business, forwarding the digital agenda
- Proactive and methodical approach to problem-solving, with impeccable organisational capacity
- Technical exposure with CMS, design, and asset creation
- Ability to create reports in Google Analytics, interpret common metrics, and demonstrate meaning to the wider business
- A broad-ranging digital marketing exposure with a proactive and goal-oriented approach to internal communications
The successful candidate will join at an exciting time of digital transformation, with the ability to make their particular mark to a meaningful organisation.
In a fascinating Digital Marketing Manager (Projects) role, you will receive a 12 month Fixed Term Contract for between £38-43,000.