Donor Care Executive
Are you a forward thinking and driven person looking for the opportunity to join an innovative, flexible and collaborative team, where your talents and ambitions will be nurtured?
Donor Care Executive
Job type: Permanent | Full time
Salary: c. £27,700 pa
Location: Cheam (South London)
We support civil servants, past and present, when times are tough, listening without judgement and offering practical, financial and emotional support.
We’re now recruiting for a Donor Care Executive. As part of the Marketing and Income Generation Team, you will be using your individual giving, direct marketing, and supporter care skills to support our Donor Acquisition and Retention Manager to develop and implement our supporter journey programme. This activity provides the bedrock for our long-term growth.
The Key Skills required for this role include:
- Ability to provide a high standard of supporter care through telephone, email, letters and face to face contact;
- Developing relationships with key supporters of the Charity;
- Line management and team leadership experience.
- Developing appropriate communications and marketing materials to encourage support and ongoing interest in the Charity;
- A good knowledge of GDPR, PECR and fundraising legislation.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 3rd May.
Interviews will be held following the closing date.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button to be directed to our website where you can download the job description and complete your application.
The Charity values a diverse workforce and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Strictly no agencies, please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Homeworking
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Homeworking
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Homeworking
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Homeworking
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Homeworking