Digital Marketing Manager
My client is based in London and one of the most renowned Universities in the world. They have recently formed a new department with global and national outreach. This role will be driving the registrations of a very niche and popular department.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Manager are the following:
- Delivery of email marketing: preparing data, building creative within existing templates, broadcasting emails.
- Managing web pages within the CMS and liaising with Communications Division re; changes on the broader site.
- Management of paid search accounts.
- Execution of social media activity.
- Building and optimisation of landing pages.
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop copy and content for all of the above.
- Managing team and upskilling where necessary
- Presenting & leading on analytical post campaign reports
- Creating, implementing, executing a fully intergrated marketing strategy
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
Managing multi-channel campaigns in a busy environment
Education experience preferred but not essential
Experienced working to lead generation targets
Experience managing and coaching teams
This is a permanent role paying up to £40,000 per annum based in London, Education and Training experience is preferred but not essential.