My client is a major housing provider, whose mission is to provide good quality homes for those who could not otherwise afford them. This role will be working within the commercial services arm and managing the digital team which consultants between the marketing and sales teams on all things digital.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Manager based in London are as follows:
The successful Digital Manager will be based in London and have the following experience/skills:
- Experience of successfully delivering digital marketing strategies and campaigns in a sales and marketing environment.
- Experience of effectively influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience of managing a digital team to deliver business goals.
- Excellent written communication skills including copywriting and preparing and delivering high quality written reports and presentations.
- Effective, current IT and MS Office skills in addition to the above.
This is a fantastic chance for an experienced Digital Manager to shape the digital direction of this housing brands commercial presence. This role is permanent and offers a salary of £48,000 - £54,000 per annum. Property and Housing experience may be beneficial, however not essential.