Corporate Partnerships Manager
Corporate Partnerships Manager
£28,000 - £30,000 + benefits (including 25 days annual leave and pension)
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity enables families who have a child with a life-threatening or terminal illness to make the most of time together, providing expert, practical and emotional support, where they need it for as long as it is needed.
About the role:
This Sunday Times Top 100 Not-For-Profit organisation is looking to appoint a talented Account Manager or existing Corporate Partnerships Manager to join Rainbow Trust’s Corporate Team to deliver an agreed target from our corporate accounts by driving forward income generating partnerships.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Partnerships, you will be responsible for generating significant income through the account management of a portfolio of our charity of the year accounts, along with leading on the charities annual corporate events and campaigns.
With your exceptional relationship building skills and persuasive sales ability, you will build and nurture relationships with current partners, seek opportunities to increase income and commitment from all areas of the business, with a view to retaining support beyond the agreed partnership length.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced fundraiser with an adaptable, proactive approach – you achieve great results with and through people
- A confident and compelling public speaker and negotiator – you are an influential communicator who enjoys inspiring and collaborating with others; your ability to develop and sell creative ideas to a variety of audiences both internally and externally will see you meet and exceed your targets.
- A naturally warm and enthusiastic networker – you will thrive working on multiple projects with a sense of urgency, and achieving success by engaging the commitment of others
- Confident in the application of charity law as it applies to corporate fundraising – you use your knowledge of the principles that underpin customer care to not only maintain current income levels, but to build upon them year-on-year
- A self starter with demonstrable success in driving income and delivering results
- Applications will be particularly welcome from those with pitching and proposal writing experience and strong networking and presentation skills
- Confident use of MSOffice – you have an imaginative and creative working style
What we offer:
We have a range of fantastic benefits that we offer our employees.
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting why your application should be considered above others to us via the link.
For a detailed job description visit rainbowtrust org uk or call 01372-220073.
First interviews will take place at our Head Office in Leatherhead on 30 April 2019, with second interviews approximately one week later. We will only contact those applicants who have been successful.
Rainbow Trust is an equal opportunities employer and a Best Companies One-Star rated organisation. Registered Charity No: 1070532
More searches like this
- Fundraising Children & Youth Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Management Children & Youth Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Operations & Service Delivery Children & Youth Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Business Development & Commercial Children & Youth Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Corporate Fundraising Children & Youth Full Time jobs in Leatherhead