Community Engagement Assistant
Job type: 6 months contract | 20 hours (9 am to 1 pm daily)
Salary: c. 13k (£24k FTE)
Based: Edinburgh, Scotland
Are you an experienced senior administrator, interested in working for one of the Top 100 Charities in the UK? Our client supports civil servants, past and present, when times are tough, listening without judgement and offering practical, financial and emotional support.
They are now recruiting for a Community Engagement Administrator on a part-time, fixed term basis. As part of the Community Engagement team, you will undertake duties necessary to support their regionally diverse teams, particularly booking travel and accommodation, reconciling credit card statements, and running activity reports.
Key Skills required for the role:
- Experience as a senior administrator;
- Experience of developing and maintaining administrative systems;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise own work and manage conflicting deadlines;
- Knowledge of social media;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills;
- Ability to use your own initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Flexibility and ability to adopt new ways of working and embrace digital platforms.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 3rd May.
Interviews will be held in Edinburgh following the closing date.
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application for this position.
This charity values a diverse workforce and they welcome applications from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.