The Ambulance Staff Charity, known as TASC, is a unique charity seeking to support present and former ambulance staff and their families, whether in the NHS or independent sectors, when they are in need. We have ambitious plans for the future and are looking for people to help drive forward our plans.
TASC aims to offer confidential, impartial and independent advice and can provide access to a range of support services including:
- Physical and Psychological rehabilitation support and services;
- Bereavement support;
- Debt and welfare advice;
- Financial grants and other support.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking high quality individuals from all backgrounds, to help support our development and continued growth. We would like applicants to:
- Empathise with the vision, mission and aims of the organisation;
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to devote the necessary time and effort;
- Have experience of exercising sound and independent judgement;
- Be able to think and apply knowledge creatively and strategically;
- Keep themselves and the charity mission-focused;
- Be able to analyse and evaluate management information and other evidence in the execution of their duties.
Get in touch
To find out more, click "Apply". The first group of candidates will be interviewed on 6th and 7th May 2019. Other dates will be available for subsequent groups.