Head of Marketing and Audience Engagement
A leading youth charity, who puts young people at the heart of their charity are eager to find a Head of Marketing who will develop and lead creative marketing, audience engagement and digital strategies across the full range of communications channels.
Based in Central London, you will join a skilled and passionate team to create an exciting approach to internal and external audience engagement, promoting brand and driving recruitment to the charity.
You will be an inspiring leader and ambassador for the organisation, responsible for motivating and leading a team and encouraging creative ways of working.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Leading development and delivery of a bold and creative marketing strategy
- Driving customer centric thinking
- Leading and delivering an ambitious digital strategy
- Strengthening brand and visual identity
- Leading internal communications
- Delivering high profile national marketing and recruitment campaigns
This is a contract role: Maternity cover until August 2020
Salary: £55,148- £62,242
For more details please get in touch ASAP, as this position closes on Thursday 4th April.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.