London E1 (Aldgate)
£35,000 per annum | 35 hours per week
- Are you a superb communicator?
- Can you develop processes to provide an excellent supporter care experience?
- Excited by the idea of trying new things and making your team an integral part of the fundraising mix?
What we do at Asthma UK really matters. The better, deeper and longer relationship we have with people with asthma and their long-term condition, the more lives we save. It’s that simple. Through this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a real difference on a massive scale for the one in five households affected by asthma.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a strong team leader with a track record of delivering excellent supporter care
- Has in-depth knowledge of supporter care issues, fundraising and engagement techniques
- Has excellent organisational and planning skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Is skilled at creating new processes to drive performance improvements
- Is experienced in working to and delivering against agreed service standards and targets
- A creative approach to problem solving with a solutions-focused approach.
If this sounds like you and you want to bring your insight, knowledge and passion into an environment where it will make a real difference, namely stopping asthma attacks and curing asthma, this is the role for you.
We are committed to supplying the best possible experience to those who can benefit from our support, then translating this experience into financial support so we can continue to save lives. Our board and senior team are externally recognised for their commitment to digital innovation in achieving our mission.
What the role involves:
- Managing the Supporter Care Team, coaching them to achieve their potential while delivering the organisation’s strategic aims and objectives.
- Developing and delivering the Supporter Care plan to meet and exceed SLAs and KPIs around responding to emails, calls and letters, resolving complaints, processing and thanking gifts and fulfilling orders for fundraising and health advice materials.
- Delivering process improvements across the Fundraising directorate, automating tasks where possible to improve overall team productivity.
- Gaining and sharing supporter engagement insights to inform future organisational activities.
- Taking the lead in driving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements across the fundraising directorate
- Contributing to the delivery of the CRM Replacement Project.
This is a great place to work
At approximately 80 people, we’re a tight team working together successfully to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma. We offer substantial benefits, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays). Our recent staff survey shows that alongside having a high-performance culture, Asthma UK is a great place to work, with excellent opportunities for development.
For more information and to apply please visit the Asthma UK website or click on the Apply link now!
Closing date: Friday 19 April 2019 at 8am.
However, we will be interviewing as soon as possible and may close the vacancy early if we have sufficient applications, so please do apply as soon as you can if you are interested in this role.