The British Dietetic Association
Join us as a Company Director in the next stage of our exciting development.
“A small team of A+ players can run circles around a giant team of B and C players” – Steve Jobs
The British Dietetic Association (BDA) is a growing, dynamic and exciting professional association and trade union. Following a recent governance change we are recruiting Directors, from both inside and outside our membership, to help steer us through the next stage of our growth. We want team players who have passion and the desire to drive the association forward.
You will bring experience of working at a strategic level, a solid understanding of membership associations, an interest in the health of the nation and leadership skills which will add value to our governance team.
If you have Board, Director or strategic leadership experience we would like to hear from you. We particularly welcome applications from people who have experience of:
- Change management and organisational development
- Health policy in at least one of the four UK countries
- Education and professional practice in dietetics
- Business development and/or risk management
- Communications and PR – especially in dietetics
Location for most meetings will be Birmingham. The positions attract a fee of £2850 per year, for around 2 days per month commitment, subject to review.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 29 April 2019
Interviews are due to be held on 22, 23 and 24 May 2019
Full details can be found on our website, please click the 'Apply Now' button to be redirected.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Campaigning Health & Medical Part Time jobs in Birmingham
- Senior Management Health & Medical Part Time jobs in Birmingham
- Management Health & Medical Part Time jobs in Birmingham
- Business Development & Commercial Health & Medical Part Time jobs in Birmingham
- Policy & Research Health & Medical Part Time jobs in Birmingham