Internal Communications Officer
Our client is a public sector institution.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver effective internal communication and engagement strategy.
- Deliver internal communication campaigns and projects.
- Provide advice and support to internal stakeholders.
- Maintain the organisations internal brand.
- Manage the budget.
- Improve employee engagement and satisfaction.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience delivering successful internal communication and employee engagement strategies, campaigns and projects.
- Experience of website content generation and digital communication channels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Package on offer:
- Salary is between £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.