Large publishing organisation based in Bristol, working with a wide portfolio of clients.
The Key responsibilities for the Account Executive are:
- Managing schedules across the account
- Producing results reports and feeding in to project plans
- Providing pre and post production support for the delivery of podcasts and videos
- Working across multiple channels, including print, video, web, social
- Ensuring that creative output is reviewed before outputting to stakeholders
- Collaborating and problem solving with the internal teams
- Forging excellent relationships across all your client stakeholders and internal teams
- Championing the very best quality work and results for your clients with excellent attention to detail
- To develop professional stakeholder relationships. Managing the day-to-day running of assigned projects.
- To ensure projects run on schedule and to assist team members.
- Work with the creative teams to ensure quality management to represent the client brief.
- To provide first class internal team and client contact, to include:
- Day-to-day liaison
- Producing reports
- Attend meetings with clients, video shoots, recording sessions and other off-site engagements relating to media production.
- Understand your client organisations and to apply this understanding in your approach to your work.
- Understand client landscapes, to follow and act upon news and events in their industries.
- To be responsible for paper trails and general accuracy in relation to your areas of work.
- You'll work collaboratively with the editorial, design, production, sales and digital development teams to plan and deliver projects.
- You'll develop relationships across other departments in order to deliver projects.
- Communication style is key, and you'll feel confident as a member of the team whilst adjusting your style to suit your audience.
- Demonstrate professionalism by upholding the highest levels of customer service, and supporting your colleagues.
The success account Executive will have:
Truly effective communicator
- Demonstrating the ability to manage upwards across both internal and client stakeholders in order to progress desired outcomes. You will be skilled at developing collaborative relationships with your clients and internal teams.
- You will be able to evidence your part played in the successful delivery of projects, including video. You will understand how different content channels work to engage audiences and be able to evidence an active interest in understanding media performance.
Highly effective individual
- You'll be able to get things done, reporting upwards in an effective manner, calmly solving problems, demonstrating a flexible approach to ways and times of working. You'll be self motivated to up-skill in new areas as the work demands.
Contributing team member
- Show confidence in leading conversation around areas of your work with colleagues. You'll feel comfortable contributing to meetings and show good judgement in your choice of communication.
The successful Account Executive based in Bristol will receive:
Up to £21,000