Community Enterprise Manager
Petit Miracle Hub is a centre for entrepreneurship and hosts local businesses in its inspiring and creative retail space within West12 Shopping centre – each entrepreneur has their own space to showcase and sell their products, as well as shared meeting space and business support from experts to help businesses grow successfully.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual, with great organisational skills to join our team and to help coordinate the Petit Miracle Hub. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing charity, ambitious about making a real difference to the lives of people in our local community.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in a fast paced, cause-driven dynamic environment and get a diverse range of opportunities and experiences in charity.
About The Role
You will coordinate our enterprise programme ensuring entrepreneurs are supported and the programme runs smoothly. This entails networking to uncover business opportunities in the community, arrange monthly business workshops, source professionals to provide mentoring, as well, leading on the recruitment of entrepreneurs, ensuring evaluation measures are completed and deliver one to one goal setting meetings. You will be instrumental in driving our brand forward by networking with local businesses and organisations across the borough.
● To recruit entrepreneurs onto enterprise programmes
● To coordinate business training and mentorship to learners
● To foster relationships and recruit trainers for monthly business workshops
● Locate and facilitate business opportunities for Petit Miracles as well as its members
● To lead on the promotion of Petit Miracle Hub to our members, funders and corporate partners
● To lead on project administration tasks
● To ensure the monitoring and evaluation of programmes through data management
● To manage Petit Miracle Hub social media platforms
● To be an Ambassador for Petit Miracles, speaking at events and to local groups
● Working to tight deadlines
● Managing or co-ordinating projects or events
● Completing administrative tasks, i.e. monthly reports, budgets - include the use of excel/word or alternatives
● Developing social media content
● Working in a small team and independently, exercising basic employability skills.
● Personal drive to excel in a business development role
● Working and/or networking with a variety of stakeholders
● Working, studying, communicating or volunteering with vulnerable/disadvantaged young people or adults
● Business management and/or development experience
● An ability to work collaboratively, taking and incorporating feedback
● A commitment to social impact and a belief in supporting everyone to reach their full potential
● Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate with a range of people from different backgrounds
● An interest / or knowledge of start-up business
● Able to work in a busy, fast-moving environment
● Ability to work flexibly and proactively
● Marketing and sales experience
● Business strategy
● Experience managing contracts with external agencies/partners
● Digital content creation and experience with content management systems
This is a contract role with the potential to be extended. Renumeration is dependent on experience. Predominant location is W12 Shopping Centre, Shepherds Bush, W12 8PP with working hours from Tues-Sat. Occasional evening work is required.
Please submit a CV along with a cover letter highlighting what you want to bring to the role and what you think the top three most important factors to help grow a start-up business. Send with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Also, take a look at: Website: www.petitmiracles.org.uk/hub Twitter & Instagram: @petitmiracles, @petithubldn.