Brand Licensing Executive
Publishing organisation based in the South West.
The responsibilities of the Brand Licensing Executive are:
- Evaluate and manage current licensee partners for revenue maximisation
- Identify new potential, brand aligned partners, then can deliver excellent financial return as well as promoting the brand appropriately
- Licensee administration; tracking of royalties and revenue generated from each licensee contract, ensuring reports are submitted on time
- In conjunction with the senior management, negotiate and finalise advantageous financial terms
- Take responsibility for a global approach, ensuring global opportunities are optimised-selecting licensees on the basis of their global sales potential
- Work with the legal advisors to spot and act against unlawful breaches of copyright through counterfeit/imitation products using IP
- Attend trade fairs and exhibitions in order to further develop relations with licensees and our overall portfolio
Head office based in Yeovil.
The successful Brand Licensing Executive will have the below:
The Brand Licensing Executive will receive:
£30,000 - £40,000
Autonomy to work from home 3/4 days a week