Marketing Executive - Charity
Our client is a leading UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement direct marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Manage campaign budgets.
- Manage external agencies.
- Ensuring all supporter communications are consistent.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Direct marketing experience.
- Experience running and managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Fundraising experience (desirable).
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £33,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.