Individual Giving Manager
- Lead and develop all Individual Giving activity on behalf of the Greyhound Trust
- Create a year round programme of appeals and donor communications
- Devise a five year plan to increase the Greyhound Trust’s Individual Giving income and supporter base across the UK year on year
- Develop online giving on the Greyhound Trust website ensuring data is captured safely and securely
- Review each Individual Giving activity to improve financial success and audience growth
- Co-devise a high value giving programme with the Major Gifts Manager
- Develop a legacy marketing programme and communicate it to Greyhound Trust supporters at appropriate times
- Create the best possible donor experience for Greyhound Trust supporters
- Keep up to date with trends in Individual Giving fundraising, adapting and changing Greyhound Trust activity when necessary to grow the Greyhound Trust’s income and deliver the best donor experience
- Ensure full GDPR requirements are met and delivered at all times
Key responsibilities include:
Managing and extending a calendar of mailed and emailed appeals and campaigns, online giving opportunities and other individual giving activity to grow income from this area.
Developing and adapting a range of case for support materials to use for a wide number of activities to support the Greyhound Trust’s current work and to develop the Trust’s reach into new areas of activity.
Devising new ways to communicate with and inspire our donors to develop their supporter journeys
Running of raffle and lottery campaigns
Creating a programme of legacy marketing promotion utilising every opportunity to encourage donors to leave the Greyhound Trust gifts in their wills
Providing safe and user friendly platforms for donors to give to the Greyhound Trust and ensure data is captured and processed professionally and efficiently.
Delivering multi-channel integrated campaigns across the charity in partnership with the rest of fundraising. Help the Income Generation and Brand team develop consistent, strong messages about the work of the Greyhound Trust.
Providing the Head of Income Generation and Brand with fundraising reports and proactively address any fundraising shortfalls
Managing your budget to ensure cost efficiencies and a good ROI on fundraising activity