- Research, approach and steward a range of charitable trusts and corporate foundations to support the work of the Greyhound Trust
- Introduce a full programme of trust applications to maximise funding opportunities for the Greyhound Trust and grow income year on year
- Develop multi year, long term relationships with charitable trusts where possible
- Lead the capital appeal funding opportunities for the new Greyhound Trust National Centre and other similar potential projects in the future
- Adapt the case for support to reach as many different funders as possible
- Represent the Greyhound Trust at networking and sector events to promote the work of the Greyhound Trust and meet new potential supporters
- Ensure full GDPR requirements are met and delivered at all times
Key responsibilities include:
Creating, reviewing and managing a calendar of charitable trust and corporate foundation activity to grow income from this area.
Developing a range of case for support materials to use for a multitude of approaches to support the Greyhound Trust’s current work and to develop the Trust’s reach into new areas of activity.
Devising multi year approaches to grant givers to create a platform of reliable income sources for the Greyhound Trust.
Maintaining accurate records of trust and foundation support with reliable updates to key funders when required.
Delivering multi-channel integrated fundraising campaigns across the charity in partnership with the rest of fundraising. Help the Income Generation and Brand team develop consistent, strong messages about the work of the Greyhound Trust.
Providing the Head of Income Generation and Brand with fundraising reports and proactively address any fundraising shortfalls
Managing your budget to ensure cost efficiencies and a good ROI on fundraising activity