Major Gifts Manager
- Establish major gifts fundraising on behalf of the Greyhound Trust, growing income from companies and major donors year on year
- Research, approach and steward a portfolio of major donors and prospects to establish long term, high level giving to the Greyhound Trust from wealthy individuals
- Create and adapt cases for support to provide bespoke funding packages for major donors and corporate supporters
- Research, approach and steward key corporate partners and supporters
- Prepare and present pitches for potential corporate partners to inspire long term support for the Greyhound Trust from companies across the UK.
- Create a wide range of financial packages that will appeal to a range of potential corporate supporters
- Create a programme of first class stewardship involving trustees and senior management within the Greyhound Trust for major gift supporters
- Represent the Greyhound Trust at networking and sector events to promote the work of the Greyhound Trust and meet new potential major gift supporters
- Devise sponsorship packages for corporate support for fundraising events and other Greyhound Trust activity
- Co-devise a high value giving programme with the Individual Giving Manager
- Ensure full GDPR requirements are met and delivered at all times
Key Responsibilities Include:
Creating, reviewing and managing a programme of research, approaches and stewardship for key potential funders of the Greyhound Trust. This will be with wealthy individuals and companies.
Developing a range of case for support materials for use in pitches, presentations and meetings with key decision makers either as individual major donors or on behalf of companies
Maintaining accurate records of major donor and corporate support with reliable updates to key funders when required
Delivering multi-channel integrated campaigns across the charity in partnership with the rest of fundraising. Help the Income Generation and Brand team develop consistent, strong messages about the work of the Greyhound Trust.
Providing the Head of Income Generation and Brand with fundraising reports and proactively address any fundraising shortfalls
Managing your budget to ensure cost efficiencies and a good ROI on fundraising activity