This client is an industry-leading membership body specialising in the professional services. While being in the Not for Profit and Charities industry, they are commercially-focused and working to a 4-year strategy. This includes a Digital Transformation project to reach their audiences in a more targeted and effective manner, growing their acquisition and retention capacities across various channels.
They have sleek offices in Central London and offer a social and supportive environment (including various types of training).
- Support Web Manager in delivering improvements to the digital estate.
- Manage external digital agency, alongside Web Manager.
- Troubleshoot and resolve website issues raised across the organisation alongside the CMS provider.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve website user experience and SEM performance according to business goals
- UAT testing the new website during the UAT phase after each sprint
- Support the marketing team with digital campaigns by building new web pages, audit and improving existing pages
- Conduct a content audit of existing content to assess what we need to migrate to the new site
- Conduct website analytics reporting, following an established template
- Conduct market research as required to inform campaign strategy
- Adherence to brand guidelines, style guide, and QC processes
The successful Web Specialist will have:
- Passion for Web/CRM technology and trends in digital marketing.
- Passion for SEM and trends in digital marketing.
- Experience working in a fast-paced marketing/digital team.
- Proven ability to deliver successful projects on time and to budget, including managing external suppliers and internal customers.
Following a successful application, the Web Specialist will work within a dynamic and highly skilled environment, playing a crucial part in a digital transformation project. You will earn up to £35,000 pro rata, and be based in a central London location.