Fundraising and Communications Manager - part time
Do you have experience of developing high level relationships or engaging with community supporters?
We are looking for an experienced and talented Fundraising and Communications Manager who can develop and deliver a strategy to increase income and awareness.
The income streams you will oversee and develop include corporate, trusts, community groups and HNWI’s and the successful candidate will need to possess one or more of these fundraising income streams as part of their track record.
With attention to detail and excellent written and verbal presentation, you will also have the negotiation and project management skills to co-ordinate the production of complex bids and budgets.
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis therefore please apply early.
For further information please submit your CV or email email@example.com
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Part Time jobs in Twickenham
- Marketing Health & Medical Part Time jobs in Twickenham
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Part Time jobs in Twickenham
- Corporate Fundraising Health & Medical Part Time jobs in Twickenham
- Major Donor/ Gifts Health & Medical Part Time jobs in Twickenham