Head of Finance
Job Title: Head of Finance
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Salary: Circa £50,000
We are working in partnership with the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (R.A.B.I) which is a welfare charity that has being offering financial support to farming people in hardship since 1860.
The charity is now seeking to appoint a Head of Finance who will be part of the Senior Management Team, and have a key role in the development and management of the financial strategy and finance team. This role is pivotal to the development and delivery of integrated financial reporting systems and an embedded team. You will transition the finance department from a reactive support function to a pro-active business partner driving internal excellence and growth.
The successful individual will be fully qualified and hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) and be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record and success at a senior financial management level within an organisation undergoing a period of strategic restructure
- Management experience with the ability to articulate strategic direction to a wide range of audiences
- An understanding of charity governance and legal requirements
- Experience of leading and motivating a team
- Ability to produce high quality written evaluations to tight deadlines
- Experience of integration of financial systems across multiple sites
You will be a flexible and resilient, team orientated leader with excellent communication skills and be proficient in leading change and continuous improvement.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual.If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV with a supporting statement, to Jenny Warner, Managing Director of Charisma Charity Recruitment - email@example.com quoting our reference JO1645.
Closing date for applications: 22 April 2019
Interview date: early May 2019