Individual Giving Officer
Our client are a specialist charity working with hospitals
The key responsibilities for the Individual Giving Officer include:
Create campaigns and appeals to recruit donors and grow income
Responsible for supporter stewardship and ensuring excellence in our donor care
Analyse each campaign and use findings to make recommendations for future appeals
- Maximise the value of current donors, offering different opportunities to engage with the charity and encourage lapsed donors to resume giving.
- Recruit and develop committed givers, using a variety of channels, to build the database as a key way of securing unrestricted income.
Use data segmentation to develop supporter journeys
- Research and recommend new ways of generating income from supporters
The successful Individual Giving Officer:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in a supporter-focused direct marketing or fundraising role with a track record of meeting and exceeding fundraising targets.
- Experience of recruiting new donors through a variety of channels.
- A passion for and thorough understanding of donor care and stewardship
- proven experience of driving supporter engagement to minimise attrition and increase lifetime value.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair for writing engaging, emotive and inspiring copy
Significant experience and proficiency of using Raiser's Edge (or similar fundraising database),
- Experience of using data to guide decisions for donor segmentation and to drive donor journeys.
- Living in or commutable distance to Bristol
Basic salary between £24,000- £26,000
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Corporate Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Events Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Bristol (City Centre)