Regional Marketing Manager
My client, a dynamic youth-focused Not-for-Profit organisation based in London, is currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Brand the post holder will have a regional remit, covering all areas of the organisations regional marketing teams.
The business is growing rapidly and the Regional Marketing Manager will be key in managing relationships with marketing contacts across their regional and local delivery providers and will regularly share national marketing plans and support on local plans and needs.
You will have responsibility for working in a devolved network across the country and building strong relationships across this network. The post holder will develop a marketing toolkit for local partners in line with the organisations strategy as well as overseeing ad-hoc marketing campaigns as required. The role has one direct report: Regional Marketing Coordinator
Ideal candidates will display:
- Broad understanding of all channels in the marketing mix. Local and grassroots marketing activations are of particular interest
- Significant multi-channel marketing campaigns experience
- Experience working in a devolved network or in a similar setting is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads, budgets and manage tight deadline
- Line management experience
Ideally they are looking for someone who has come from a commercial background. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.