Visiting Support Coordinator
Visiting Support Coordinator / Social Housing
Circa £22,000 including benefits
Fixed term contract until July 2020
Rolling Rota (including weekends and evenings including sleep-ins)
Amongst the other amazing things they do, our client is a dynamic and ambitious Housing Association based in Bedford, operating throughout the Oxford to Cambridge growth arc. They have in excess of 18,500 homes and employ over 400 staff.
They are pleased to offer an excellent opportunity for a personable and caring individual to join them as a Visiting Support Coordinator. This role will provide much needed support to their Retirement Housing and Carelink customers.
Making regular contact with customers, you will respond to emergency call outs and use the relevant support plans to deliver the support needed by each customer, including ensuring each scheme provides a safe environment for everyone.
You will thrive in this role if you can demonstrate:
● An understanding of the needs of older people
● Ability to use own initiative and be self-motivating particularly when working alone
● Good IT skills to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook and using a tablet
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
Amongst what they offer in return for your hard work is:
- Circa £18,000
- 28 days holiday (PLUS Bank Holidays!)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
- 10% Shift Allowance
- £2,000 Car Allowance