Membership Marketing Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Membership Marketing Executive looking for a challenging and rewarding role to help grow our Membership and Supporter base. The development of our Membership scheme is in an exciting and ambitious stage.
Membership Marketing Executive
Based: London Zoo, with regular travel to Whipsnade Zoo
Position Type: Permanent / Full-Time
Salary: £28,073 p.a (inclusive of London Weighting)
We’re ZSL, an international conservation charity. Our vision is a world where wildlife thrives and we’re working every day to achieve this. From investigating the health threats facing animals, to helping people and wildlife live alongside each other, we are committed to bringing wildlife back from the brink of extinction. Through the work of our pioneering scientists, our dedicated conservationists and our unrivalled animal experts in our two zoos, we guide and enable others in the UK and all across the world. Inspiring, informing, empowering – working for wildlife.
You will play a key role in growing recruitment and retention by implementing strategies, monitoring and reporting on campaign success. Your main role will be to ensure that the Membership scheme runs effectively and efficiently on a day-to-day basis.
ZSL is made up of passionate people, playing a lot of important roles. From leading scientists and conservationists to vets and expert zoo keepers, all working together so that incredible animals don’t become a memory. This is a great position for an individual passionate about marketing wanting to work for an international organisation with a great cause. You will have exposure to a variety of directorates and an ability to shape the voice of our brand. If you have the imagination to not only problem solve but to create new opportunities to support the Membership team, then we would love to hear from you.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven knowledge of Marketing and practical experience of developing marketing strategy and project management.
- Experience of working in a Membership based attraction or charity
- Knowledge of fundraising within the charity sector
- Knowledge of a customer relationship management system within a charity or commercial environment
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams as a representative of the marketing team and effectively communicate with different stakeholders
Based at ZSL London Zoo in Regents Park, this role includes regular travel to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. You may also be required to work occasional evenings; weekends which can be taken back in lieu.
This role offers a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days holiday, stakeholder pension where the employer minimum contribution is 7%, complimentary zoo tickets and more.
Closing date for applications: Midnight (23:59) Sunday 7th April 2019.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button. You will be directed to our website to download the job description and complete the online application process.
We are committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment.
The Zoological Society of London is a charity registered in England and Wales: no. 208728.
ZSL kindly requests no contact from agencies or media sales please regarding this position.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Animal Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing Animal Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Animal Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- PR & Communications Animal Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Supporter Development Animal Full Time jobs in London (Central)