The client is one of London's leading and most prestigious Universities. The Communications Manager will be leading on and implementing the communications strategy for one of the University's new building development projects.
The Communications Manager will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Delivering and developing on-going communications across online and offline platforms for all audiences- internal and external.
- Working collaboratively with senior internal stakeholders to deliver the project's communications strategy successfully.
- Creating content to be distributed across different channels to stakeholders internally and externally.
- Delivering frequent communications reports to update stakeholders and facilitate their needs.
- Maintaining relationships with the project's external partners.
- Development and maintenance of the project's intranet website.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience creating and implementing communications strategies.
- Experience of communications related to large scale construction and development projects and change management.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, with the ability to build long standing relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Prior experience having worked on change management projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and credibly with academics and senior stakeholders.
- Understanding of higher education sector.
- Understanding of Sciences and Medicine research.
- 3 year Fixed Term Contract.
- Start as soon as possible.
- Salary £43,000-£52,000.