An exciting organisation, providing high end software to help everyday people and businesses securely make payments.
Your responsibilities as Marketing Executive will include:
* Working with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to write briefs and campaign.
* Measuring and refining to optimise impact and effectiveness; and analysing/reporting on results and measures against KPI's.
* Working with our internal specialist team to manage appropriate design application for all collateral and communications activities.
* Briefing and managing external suppliers and agencies, ensuring they deliver to agreed objectives, times and budgets.
* Manipulating data for the purposes of campaign distribution and ensuring appropriate use of CRM
* Attendance at marketing team meetings; sharing best practice, identifying barriers and discussing how to resolve them.
The successful Marketing Executive should have the following skills, attributes and experience:
* A understanding of marketing with attention to content, prospect nurturing, events, digital and social media outreach.
* Experience of B2B environments is desirable
* A passion for marketing and its ability to impact business growth and reputation
* Strong people and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels
* Creative with the ability to think laterally and to come up with new and unique ideas
* Analytic and able to accurately monitor/measure campaign performance, providing recommendations for improvement (demonstrate ROI)
* Hold a full driving licence.
The successful Marketing Executive based in Wiltshire - Chippenham will receive:
£25,000 - £30,000