Are you a qualified accountant or do you have an accredited accountancy qualification? Are you self-motivated, able to communicate clearly and ready to use your initiative? Do you have a passion for uniting, inspiring and resourcing Christians to make Jesus known?
The Evangelical Alliance is looking for an outstanding, savvy, clear-thinking individual who can manage the reporting requirements of a £2.5m operational budget and provide financial guidance and support to the senior leadership team and budget holders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a similar role in a finance team
- Technical accounting knowledge and exceptional numeracy skills
- Advanced Excel experience
- Outstanding organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
All applicants must be fully on board with the Ethos Statement & Code of Conduct of the Evangelical Alliance, as well as committed to its aims and values.
Closing date: 28 April 2019
Interviews: 15 May 2019
Location: King’s Cross, London
This post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed evangelical Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
Visit our jobs pageto apply and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed application.