Digital Performance Marketing Executive
The client, based in London, is a standard-setting body for various higher education, vocational, and workplace courses. Embarking upon a large digital transformation, they're looking for someone to help drive their change internally and externally, providing a wonderful service to new and existing clients. They are one of the more commercial of the not for profit and charities, yet retain the best aspects of both: fantastic environment and plenty of scope for growth.
The Digital Performance Marketing Executive will use their analytical mindset to maximise lead generation. Working with some analytics tools and the Data and Insights Lead, you'll have a proactive approach to their marketing campaigns, explaining opportunities for optimisation throughout the customer journey, and personally making changes to their digital offer. Primary channels are PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Email, and their website.
- Experience implementing lead generation programs and process and using marketing automation technology
- Dotmailer experience would be highly advantageous.
- Programme management and communication skills with and a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing and managing demand and/or lead generation campaigns that have resulted in increased interest, demand and new pipeline
- Familiarity with online prospecting/marketing tools and approaches especially LinkedIn
- Good understanding of lead generation and nurturing tactics.
- Highly organised with ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks at any one time
- Data and results driven
- Critical thinking and able to problem solve
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent project management, organisational and analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Proficient IT skills
The successful Digital Performance Marketing Executive will join a fantastic team looking to deliver a great service. They can offer between £100-£140 per day dependent on experience, and the role has the opportunity to go permanent if mutually agreeable.