The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for maximising income and support for SOSDAP Domestic Abuse Projects (SOSDAP) from Charitable Trusts and Foundations, Commissioning opportunities, Corporate sponsors and any other relevant funders, by developing and maintaining long lasting worthwhile relations with them.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To develop an appropriate fundraising strategy to be agreed with the CEO.
- To achieve agreed funding targets within set timescales.
- To manage and develop relationships between SOSDAP and Funders.
- To be responsible for the ongoing research of Charitable Trusts and Statutory Commissioning opportunities.
- To plan and submit compelling applications to Trusts and Foundations.
- To present SOSDAP activities to Trusts, Foundations and represent the organisation at external meetings.
- To respond to enquiries from potential funding bodies.
- To produce, monitor and analyse multi year income and expenditure budgets.
- To initiate and oversee the collation of appropriate data from Service Managers to be used in reporting to Funders, and to produce progress reports to existing funders in a timely manner.
- To support the CEO on Commissioning bids and to support applications with research, data and other relevant material including needs assessments and evaluations.
- To contribute to the development of the overall SOSDAP fundraising strategy.
- To develop and deliver operational plans against agreed target; monitoring; evaluating and reporting as necessary.
- To build relationships so as to be an effective link between Trustees and key partnerships and donors.
- To explore sources of funding from the local corporate community and to liaise appropriately to secure funding and enable them to meet their CSR criteria.
General areas of responsibility:
- To support the production of new literature in conjunction with Service Managers or the CEO.
- To act in a professional manner at all times, maintaining excellent records.
- Undertake training and personal development as required.
- Ensure that the working environment is a pleasant, productive and positive experience.
- Ensure monitoring information is accurately recorded, both written and electronic.
- Will be responsible for all own administration.
Such variations as may be required without changing the general character of the duties of the level of responsibilities involved.