Senior Philanthropy Manager
The Major Giving Department at the NSPCC has an exciting opportunity to lead the highly successful Trust Team. This team of five seeks donations from £5,000 to £1m+ and builds strong relationships with existing donors and new prospects. The team has an annual income target of over £3m and works alongside the Statutory and Individual Major Donor Teams.
As a Senior Philanthropy Manager you will develop and lead the fundraising strategy of your team to deliver excellent results. In order to succeed, you will collaborate with a broad range of colleagues and external stakeholders to ensure that donors and prospects are fully informed and engaged in the work of the NSPCC.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with colleagues and donors
• Experience of working with major UK trusts and foundations, successfully bidding for their support and stewarding donors
• Expertise in managing a team, including developing their skills and inspiring them to succeed
• Proven success in delivering financial objectives by devising and implementing successful fundraising strategies
• The ability to produce compelling written material of the highest quality