Communications Manager- Charity
Our client is a well known charity in Surrey.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Devise and implement compelling communication campaigns.
- Manage the press office.
- Line manage a Digital Communications Officer.
- Create content for the digital channels.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Communications experience from the charity sector.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
- Line Management experience.
- Experience working with internal stakeholders.
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 28 days annual leave