One Fylde Chief Executive
Circa £90,000+ contributory pension.
Lytham St Annes
One Fylde will be the newly created organisation from the merger of Ormerod Home Trust and Fylde Community Link in early 2019. The new organisation will be a £10m scale organisation delivering housing support and personalised services to adults and children with a learning disability across the Fylde, Blackpool and Wyre areas of Lancashire. One Fylde will aim to facilitate the best possible life experience for its service users through its creative and innovative person centred principles. As we approach the final stages of the merger we are looking to recruit a new Chief Executive to lead the integration of the two organisations and manage and develop One Fylde in the future.
- Propose, strategise and deliver an organisational restructure to take forward One Fylde as an integrated, unified organisation.
- Give strategic and operational leadership, vision and direction to enable One Fylde to fulfil its mission and strategy.
- Carry overall responsibility for the organisation’s compliance with all strategy, contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the delivery of outstanding learning disability services deeply influenced by and responsive to the needs of supported individuals.
- Fully conversant with the requirements and expectations of Charity Commission, Companies House, Commissioning authorities, CQC and other regulators.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of senior leadership in the field of learning disability services or similar.
- Values driven leader who has experience of managing organisational change to create a positive culture and take people along with them.
- Commitment to working with statutory, private and voluntary sector partners and able to build lasting relationships with all.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners; Hannah Wade on 0113 386 8542
Closing date for applications: 5th April 2019