Content Lead (Multimedia)
A creative role where you will produce high quality, compelling content across multiple channels to raise brand awareness of the charity and of the amazing people that work for them.
The charity provide the specialist support the families of those with a progressive health condition need. You will join a close-knit team who are all very motivated, enthusiastic and committed to the cause, and are looking for a like-minded person to join their team!
Previous charity experience is not essential, but will be beneficial.
In this role responsibilities will include:
- Developing content across video, photography, images, infographics, website assets, leaflet design files, copy etc., for use across all teams within the charity, to be broadcast across multiple on and offline channels
- To work with external designers, agencies and contractors, to brief in, project manage, and deliver other content projects
- Work with the Communications Manager to implement the content strategy, supporting the overarching strategy of the communications team and the wider charity
- Adapt all existing content for optimal use across digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter through videos, infographics or other methods
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- A creative and imaginative storyteller with excellent understanding of compelling charity narratives
- Strong understanding of content creation, including video shooting and editing, photography and use of images
- Excellent design skills and visual creativity
- Understanding of brand building
- Knowledge of digital communications
- Good knowledge of iMovie, Final Cut Pro X, After Effects or other video editing software
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
- Confidence with juggling a busy workload with multiple projects and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, in person, over the phone and in writing
This role is based in London, it is a permanent position, and the salary is 29,000- 32,000 dependent on experience.
Please e-mail your CV to Harriett.email@example.com for more information! Please note the firm closing date is Friday 22nd March, however the charity will review applications on a rolling basis. So please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.