Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Hours / contract: Full-Time or Part-Time – 18-month Contract (with the possibility of going to permanent)
Salary: £34K per annum (Part time hours will be considered for the same salary, depending on experience)
Location: Cobham, Surrey
We are working in partnership with Painshill, an elegant 18th century landscape garden which was created between 1738 and 1773, by the Hon. Charles Hamilton. Painshill welcomes over 100,000 visitors to come and experience the walk in the gardens and submerge themselves into the history of the landscape.
The charity has ambitious plans to drive fundraising income, visitor numbers, membership numbers and commercial activities over the coming years and as a result, has created an exciting new role of Fundraising Manager, in order to accomplish their vision. The Fundraising Manager will develop and implement a strategy of fundraising programmes which over 18 months will deliver significant income for the charity.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 2 years of proven successful experience in trusts, corporate and individual giving fundraising
- Experience of generating significant income
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing and delivering persuasive copy for supporters
- An understanding of fundraising guidelines including GDPR and Gift Aid compliance
- An interest in heritage and conservation is desirable
You will be a self-motivated and highly organised individual with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
This role is part-funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement as soon as possible to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1643.
Closing date for applications: 17 April 2019
Interview date: 7 May 2019